atest version of the proven BGM PRO HP (High Power) ignition base plate for electronic ignition.
BGM has revised and improved the BGM PRO ignition base plate, which has proven itself a thousand times over.
A significantly higher light output than with conventional base plates is complemented by a very high quality of coils and pickup.
In addition, the wiring has been changed to textile-sheathed silicone cables.
Another nice detail is the degree exact division of the adjustment markings. This allows the plate to be adjusted very quickly and easily.
The advantages resulting from this compared to conventional PVC cables (as for example with original Piaggio base plates) are manifold.
ADVANTAGES SILICONE LINES
- Extremely temperature resistant (-40°C to +250°C))
- Always remains flexible
- Very good mechanical protection by the textile fabric
- Resistant to fats, oils, alcohols, oxygen, ozone
- Very high insulation properties
The BGM PRO HP ignition base plate is designed as a high-quality 1:1 replacement for an original ignition/alternator.
It can be replaced without modifications. The higher light output does not require any other illuminants.
Of course, the well-known features have also been retained:
- Proven excitation coil with copper plate for highest reliability
- Pickup with carbon barrier layer for a clean ignition pulse
- Cleanly processed HP light coils
- High quality solder joints
- Original cable lugs and length for very easy cabling
NOTE: The BGM pickup has a nominal resistance of 100 Ohm (+/- 10Ohm)